Monday, March 2, 2009

CBA YLS Bankruptcy Committee Meeting

Tomorrow, Tuesday March 3, at 12:15 pm the CBA YLS Bankruptcy Committee is meeting. Two Bankruptcy judges will be on hand to answer questions and give practice tips.

The CBA YLS practice committees meet once a month, and I am the Chicago-Kent Liaison to the Bankruptcy Committee. Young practicing attorneys attend the meetings each month, and it is a great way to learn about a bankruptcy practice. All are welcome to attend, but only CBA members are eligible for CLE credit.

The meeting lasts only about an hour, and it is at The Chicago Bar Association Building at 321 S. Plymouth Ct. It's right next door to The John Marshall Law School and across the street from the federal court house. Feel free to e-mail me at nholland@kentlaw.edu with any questions. I'll be there tomorrow, and I hope to blog about the meeting in my post on Thursday.

0 comments :